google.com, pub-2976543630828564, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 The Batman Parody Hub!: Why Jared Leto's Joker is a Masterpiece

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Why Jared Leto's Joker is a Masterpiece

Editor's Note: I liked the new film, but the modern gangsta Joker Leto played makes sense. Joker is not just a psychopath. He is a crime boss. He has henchmen. I love all the Jokers. I liked Suicide Squad too. There is an extended version with more Leto. I wonder if they can make the new Joker morph into the formidable super super villain he needs to be to be Batman's adversary. All this Leto Joker hate seems to me to just be trendy BS . http://batmanparodyhub.blogspot.com

How much ya wanna bet a lot of the people that hate on Leto the most for views and subscribers actually reacted like this and liked the movie.




Why Jared Leto's Joker is a Masterpiece